Coral Sea Café > External Members Forum

A Gay Republic?

<< < (3/3)

K6:

--- Quote from: fridet on Tue, Jun 13, 2006, 23:44 ---
2)  How would the Republic/Kingdom keep alive, providing that Gays & Lesbian relationship do not have children unless they are bisexual, adopt children, or have artificial insemination? 

--- End quote ---

Demographics of a gay independent State: (1) renewal of the population solely through gay immigration from heterosexual countries (2) no human reproduction of any kind,activity in that field nationalized and limited to research in the field of new reproductive technology as well as the origins of sexual orientation in humans.

K6

fridet:
I have a few serious thoughts I will to bring up (or bring back up).

1)  Even if every gay man & woman moved to a new Republic/Kingdom, what would happen to those that are born in Russia or America and must live there for 16-18 years before even the chance of moving?   How would this continue to scar homosexuals abroad, perhaps even to not admitting that they are Gay or Lesbian because there is no Older Generation to help them along (as there was when I came out).  And even if they did come out and move, how would this drain the economy of the Republic/Kingdom to continue to take in millions of immigrants each year?

2)  How would the Republic/Kingdom keep alive, providing that Gays & Lesbian relationship do not have children unless they are bisexual, adopt children, or have artificial insemination?  What would happen when these Children are str8?  Would reverse discrimination happen?  Would the Gay Republic/Kingdom set a good example to the rest of the world?

3)  What message would the Gay Republic/Kingdom set to the rest of the World?  Would it be a message of Equality, Love, and Peace?  Would it be a message that those of us that do not move for any reason would feel like supporting or PERHAPS could the a Gay Republic/Kingdom (with no other name) send a bad message to the World and make Gay's look worse?

Having said that.  I think a Majority Gay Kingdom is a great idea, though not designed to take the whole world's Gay Population.  It should be designed as an International Beackon of Hope and sending a Strong Message.  I think it should be a place full of Love, Peace, and most important Equality for ALL PEOPLE.  I don't think any Gay Kingdom should be called the Gay Kingdom, unless every Gay Man and Lesbian Woman votes YES for that, because no Kingdom/Republic has the right to steal the voice of the people. I think a Gay Majority Kingdom should be all inclusive of all people that wish to live and support an "Equality For All" idea.   I support a Kingdom because a Gay King or Lesbian Queen can fully stand continuesly for Equaltiy in all respects.  I do think its possible and urge people to consider Fridet.  We came upon a name the means Freedom, because thats what its all about.  I know several str8 people that are FULL ON for this NEW FREEDOM.  Being Gay has defined my life, but I see a FUTURE in Fridet where being Gay Means Nothing other than who you sleep with or marry.

I enjoy reading this forum, and there are very many good ideas here, but I think alot of thinking and pondering is needed and I hope my questions help in that regard.  A Perfect World would be every Gay Child being welcomed in open arms, where children can decide there future rather than being forced a society lie or what they determine right or wrong so that societies leaders' can further control the people and benifit from it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version