GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Pictures posted in the Gaykingdom Yahoo group.  (Read 5384 times)

Ninja_monkey

• Forum member
  • Adversus solem ne loquitor
Re: New Pictures posted in the Gaykingdom Yahoo group.
« Reply #10 on: Sun, Jan 15, 2006, 12:31 »

I dare not suggest that anything to do with airplanes is 'bizarre'. After all, my own beloved partner once asked for (and recieved) a trip to the local airport to watch the planes take off as a birthday gift.

I your beloved partner's defense, it was his 8th birthday-- not, say, his 30th.  ;D
It's all about the thumpa thumpa.

Feral

• Official Flying Monkey Smiter
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: Fri, Jan 06, 2006, 16:49 »

Few surprises here -- The web site was registered the day after Enrique released his rather long statement (the one which has been occupying the old kingdom web page for many months now. Opening Cato to tourism was their stated objective at the time. They are at least consistent fellows.

As for turning back the clock -- it would certainly be in their interests to imagine that the message board fiasco never happened.
Stonewall was a riot.

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #8 on: Fri, Jan 06, 2006, 02:27 »

I didn't suppose that it will become necessary to retrieve this topic out of achiving section, but maybe you will find it interesting: the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea is still alive and kicking and its Emperor HIM Dale is still the Souvereign and "I am what I am" is again the national anthem! You don't believe me? Look here:

http://gayandlesbiankingdom.com/

All in all the old stuff in a new wrappings, not a single word about the rebellion or newer developements. And, of course, the cocos palms - how could it be different! Will we see a comeback of Dale? I'm just curious whether he thinks he can turn the clock back...

WHOIS-Entry:

Domain Name: GAYANDLESBIANKINGDOM.COM
      Reseller..............: Queer Web Space
      Created on............: 26 Aug 2005 20:41:57 EST
      Expires on............: 26 Aug 2007 06:40:51 EST
      Record last updated on: 26 Aug 2005 20:41:57 EST
      Status................: ACTIVE

Owner, Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
      Dale Anderson (ID00203435)
      PO Box 1251
      Southport, Qld 4215
      Australia
      Phone: +61.732541439
      Email: daleanderson1@optusnet.com.au
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #7 on: Fri, Jun 10, 2005, 19:52 »

No worry, you always can take a revanche! Just visit Peter in his restaurant (of course wearing the mentioned dark velvet clothes) and make him blush by laudly calling a "Bok-bok-bok" through the restaurant! ;D ;D ;D

I would of course gladly tell you which restaurant I work in, but I fear it may inspire you to come and sample my workmanship. It is summer now and the kitchen is sufficiently hot that I prefer not to make extra work for myself.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Feral

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Fri, Jun 10, 2005, 12:25 »

Let us not forget the melting of the cheese!

I would of course gladly tell you which restaurant I work in, but I fear it may inspire you to come and sample my workmanship. It is summer now and the kitchen is sufficiently hot that I prefer not to make extra work for myself.

As for hobbies, sewing pearl buttons on black velvet clothing and then wearing these garments in parades is what I would call one of the stranger hobbies. I dare not suggest that anything to do with airplanes is 'bizarre'. After all, my own beloved partner once asked for (and recieved) a trip to the local airport to watch the planes take off as a birthday gift.
Stonewall was a riot.

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
« Reply #5 on: Thu, Jun 09, 2005, 20:07 »

Feral, where do you arrange your leaves of green so finely? I work in a similar capacity here in the Green Mountain state.  As for the airplane thing, it is one of my bizarre hobbies and admittedly nerdier than all get out but somehow weirdly fun... here is a site that is connected with this bizarre hobby which takes it to the "next level" altogether -

http://airlinesimulation.com

VIZIER
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster

Feral

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Wed, Jun 08, 2005, 08:04 »

;)

What firm I work for? I am but a humble pantry-cook: I arrange lettuce on plates and occasionally melt cheese.

I found the information with Google. This model of plane is not so common that it produces an unreasonable number of responses.

There are those who love airplanes. The one thing they love more than photographing airplanes is uploading their pictures to the Internet. I do not pretend to understand this hobby.

« Last Edit: Tue, Jan 17, 2006, 03:33 by Feral »
Stonewall was a riot.

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #3 on: Wed, Jun 08, 2005, 01:19 »

Dear me, Ron!

Where from do you have these details? I do not dare to ask about the firm you work for... ;D ;D ;D

Feral

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: Tue, Jun 07, 2005, 21:22 »

While no people are identifiable in the photos, the airplane is. It is VH-LMD, the Cessna 208 owned by Seair Pacific which operates out of Coolangatta airport in the southern suburbs of Brisbane. Although this plane's normal route is to to Lady Elliott Island, it is readily available for charter.
Stonewall was a riot.

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
New Pictures posted in the Gaykingdom Yahoo group.
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Jun 07, 2005, 16:52 »

Friends,

recently there were some true pictures presented by the GayKingdom officials from Cato! The pictures show Cato Reef from different perspectives, the brass plaque there and a couple of people holding up a Rainbow Flag. The pictures were reportedly taken by Dale Parker on an airplane-trip to the Island. Whereas we still keep our objections to certain officials of the GLK and estimate the chances of the project as being rather small, we are pleased to get to know, that obviously the information policy is being improved. Why not do this from beginning?

The pictures could be downloaded from the photo section of the said Yahoo group (registration required):
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gaykingdom/

It would be a win, though, if some of the people on the pictures could be recognized. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up