Coral Sea Café > External Members Forum

The Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands

(1/5) > >>

Feral:
It is good to see the Gay Kingdom getting some positive press.

There is one aspect to the article that deserves clarification.

--- Quote ---Then in 2005, internal disputes rocked the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom, mostly fueled by the internet sites and message boards that the group had been using to communicate with its would-be citizens all over the world.  Reports of information being falsified leaked, in particular complaints arose that pictures that had been said to have come from the The Coral Sea Islands were in fact from another area all together.   Parties began to doubt the validity of the claims of the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom.
--- End quote ---

The gay kingdom's current web site contains a great many genuine pictures of Cato Island. The photographs released by the kingdom over the last year have all clearly been of Cato and are consistent with the kingdom's claims, both past and present. There is now no credible reason to doubt the validity of the claims of the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom. The suspicions of the past should be set aside and the steadfastness and consistency of the Kingdom and its emperor should be commended.

At this point in history, the idea of gay nationalism is more important than the various attempts to make it a reality.

As a point of fact, Wikipedia describes Cato Island as 650 by 300 meters, with an area of 1.5 km2. This stated size is consistent with navigational charts and with aerial photgraphs of the island. Assuming the figures are correct (and, of course they may not be), Cato is possessed of 370 acres (150 hectares), not 50 (20 ha).

Mogul:
The magazine "Envy man" has published an article about the GLK, excerpts may be read here.

Sally:
Award winning film maker Paul Peot [sic.] a filmmaker from Vienna, Austria, mostly known for sociopolitical feature documentaries has just started a feature doc intended for worldwide arthouse cinemas about the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea, the film will be titled

EMPIRE SABOTAGE - NEW WORLDS ARE HAPPENING

Feature Film Documentary by Award Winning Filmmaker Paul Poet, produced by Navigator Film in Coop with Germany and the EU Austria/Germany, HDTV, ca. 90 - 120 Min, planned filming 06/07, Release:07

Piper:

--- Quote from: Sally on Wed, Feb 01, 2006, 01:26 ---Dear Piper,

The article was not in the press but in a movie/art magazine and an interview was done with the Lesbian administrator about the film. I will see if I can get a copy and scan it to you from memory it was a film by Paul Poet and was financed by navigator films and that an interview and filming with HIM Dale would take place in Brisbane Australia on the 6th & 7th of Feb 06 when the producer and director arrived from Vienna and that further filming would take place at the end of the year out at the Kingdom. It will be interesting to see if the Sovereign mentions in his interview any single minded individuals like Mr Zimmerman who go out of there way to continue to create mischief and attempt to allways try and destroy or at least destabilise the Kingdom. I for one hope HIM Dale does and he sinks the Boot into him. If I can get a back issue of the article I will send it to your e-mail or you could also try to contact Navigator films I guess they would know more about it than me.

Sally

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sally for your quick reply. I guess I'll wait for you to have a chance to scan the article. I researched Paul Poet and as he is from Vienna I searched Navigator Film's website (the Austrian one - there is also a Canadian one) and did not see anything about Paul or the Kingdom in the "works in progress" section.  ???
I look forward to reading the article. Thanks for your efforts.

Regards,
Piper
piperjon@earthlink.net

Sally:
Dear Piper,

The article was not in the press but in a movie/art magazine and an interview was done with the Lesbian administrator about the film. I will see if I can get a copy and scan it to you from memory it was a film by Paul Poet and was financed by navigator films and that an interview and filming with HIM Dale would take place in Brisbane Australia on the 6th & 7th of Feb 06 when the producer and director arrived from Vienna and that further filming would take place at the end of the year out at the Kingdom. It will be interesting to see if the Sovereign mentions in his interview any single minded individuals like Mr Zimmerman who go out of there way to continue to create mischief and attempt to allways try and destroy or at least destabilise the Kingdom. I for one hope HIM Dale does and he sinks the Boot into him. If I can get a back issue of the article I will send it to your e-mail or you could also try to contact Navigator films I guess they would know more about it than me.

Sally

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version