General Forum > Open Forum

Translations available

(1/2) > >>

K6:

--- Quote from: Mogul on Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 22:36 ---I would simply suggest that the declarations of the applicants shall be accepted as true, unless no contradicting facts become known to the autorities by one way or other. Fraudulent declarations must be punished with loss of citizenship status and be connected to a payment of not too small a fee.

--- End quote ---

In the present situation,we have no means to react beyond disowning as gays individuals who aren`t gay.More elaboration on this in Message # 35
of the English language sector of activity of the GPR,posted today in alt.politics.micronations.

K6

K6:

--- Quote from: Mogul on Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 22:36 ---Well, you must admit that there is a slight differnce between private spying out of 1 or 2 individuals and a governmentally organized observation and total control.

--- End quote ---

In a gay macropolitical society where people would tend to congregate on a polygamous basis,eveyone would come to know in detail the erotic tastes of everyone without government intervention.A bit like in a village,where people know everything about everybody.I do have also my own reservations about a gay State becoming totalitarian.But they have to do with the continuity of the State rather than with the freedom of the individual.Totalitarian States have no orderly succession or transfer of power,and eventually collapse as houses of cards,like the former Soviet Union did.There is no need for a Gaystapo.

K6

Mogul:

--- Quote from: K6 on Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 11:33 ---Besides,why those scrupules ? Jealous heterosexuals invade each other`s privacy by hiring detectives,in order to know wether their spouses cheat on them.They say that such detectives have a field day on St.Valentine`s day,most cheaters coming out with their misstresses (or their boyfriends) on that day and in restaurants.

--- End quote ---

Well, you must admit that there is a slight differnce between private spying out of 1 or 2 individuals and a governmentally organized observation and total control. To me, the establishment of a gay state would only make sense, if its citizens have a better live and a more of personal freedoms than in heterosexually dominated countries. I do not think that it really makes a difference who is opressing you - a hetero state or a gay state, the oppression alone counts. A totalitarian gay state would voluntarily surrender the very reason for its existence - namely the demand for civil and political rights for homosexuals. 

I would simply suggest that the declarations of the applicants shall be accepted as true, unless no contradicting facts become known to the autorities by one way or other. Fraudulent declarations must be punished with loss of citizenship status and be connected to a payment of not too small a fee.

K6:

--- Quote from: Mogul on Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 05:00 ---
Unfortunately, this is an approach which concerns the bedrooms and therefore the behavior is as well difficult to verify as the feelings. Who is going to control what a man and a woman or a man and a man do in a flat, when they visit each other? Any factual "proof" of homosexuality would require fascistoid state structures, and I am sure non of us would propagate this approach.

--- End quote ---

In the context of a gay geopolitical structure parallel to an heterosexual majority and state,individuals with heterosexual interests will not even hide them,unaware as they are most of the time of the existence of such a structure.Unaware also that they could become accountable for such interests should they claim to be gay while dealing with "operatives" of such a geopolitical structure.Why invade the privacy of the bedroom if the
necessary evidence is available anyway in the public places of an heterosexual society ? Besides,why those scrupules ? Jealous heterosexuals invade each other`s privacy by hiring detectives,in order to know wether their spouses cheat on them.They say that such detectives have a field day on St.Valentine`s day,most cheaters coming out with their misstresses (or their boyfriends) on that day and in restaurants.

K6

K6:

--- Quote from: Mogul on Tue, Feb 14, 2006, 05:00 ---
Surely, anyone who openly lives a heterosexual life can not be regarded as gay, no matter what his feelings might be. The weak point of the GPR's definition is that it contemplates not only the current behavior, but also the past which might lay 10 or 40 years ago.

--- End quote ---

Technically,no behavior having occured before the definition was adopted (main definition on march 25,1979),our outside the territory of the GPR
(which is only 799 square kilometers in size at the moment).The normative system of the GPR follows the general organizational and constitutional lines of a state with respect to time and space.It thus also takes into account the impossibility of verifying what an individual might have actually done in a distant place or country.

K6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version