General Forum > Archives etc.

Forum operational!

<< < (2/2)

Mogul:
Yeah, being an administrator is GREAT! ;D Still I am not able to upload an avatar... I mean, I check the box "I will upload my own pic", choose the pic on my PC and then press the "save"-button. AND THIS DOES NOT  FUNCTION!!!! >:(

--- Quote from: Vizier on Sat, Apr 23, 2005, 00:17 ---
Uploading your own avatar is currently allowed[/b], however the function has been restricted to moderators, administrators, exec secretaries, senior and hero member statuses.

--- End quote ---

Why not allow newbies and others to post their avatars? Come on, THIS is not a safety-related matter!  ;D ;D ;D

Vizier:
Hi. I have removed some of the non-functional buttons that were displaying incorrectly. Also, I will post some instructions on avatars, etc., profiles shortly.  Uploading your own avatar is currently allowed, however the function has been restricted to moderators, administrators, exec secretaries, senior and hero member statuses. I am also trying to figure out if being "newbies" (a status I do not seem to be able to dump yet) affects all of us who are administrators, etc.

I do know that right now, you Gunnar and I can edit our profiles more easily when logged in as Administrators - the menu appears on the top of the page - click on the profile button for profile functions (ganz oben links, Puenktchen und Knoepfchen) and Calendar, etc.

The calendar is currently configured so as to allow any full member or above to post their own event(s) within certain limits.

I hope this helps clarify a few things!

Mogul:
Wonderfull! The forum functions and we are able to communicate here.

Some questions I still do have: how can I change my settings related to the sex, age, location, avatar etc, etc?

Thank you much!  :)

Peter, you have now some more credit points on the way to your PhD now! ;D  ;D  ;D

Vizier:
WELCOME to the new GLR Forum!

We welcome you to our new home on the web. Through this window to the world, we hope to achieve our goal - the establishment of a Free Gay & Lesbian Republic which will welcome all!

GLR Forum Management

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version