GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Anniversary!  (Read 2440 times)

Gunnar

Re: Happy Anniversary!
« Reply #3 on: Tue, May 03, 2005, 04:30 »

Happy you!
Congrats to you and your partner, too. That's a long time for being together, especially for a gay "couple". I don't know what to say, I'm kinda speechless because of this event. Thank you for letting me know about this, it gives me some peace. It might sound strange, but ... good luck for the future. You deserve it. You are always in my prayers.

Best and warm Regards,

Gunnar

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
Re: Happy Anniversary!
« Reply #2 on: Sun, May 01, 2005, 23:29 »

Congratulation, guys!

Best wishes for the future and be nice to eachothers, kiddies! ;D ;D ;D
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
Happy Anniversary!
« Reply #1 on: Sun, May 01, 2005, 21:48 »

Member Don Clark II and his partner Chris, will be celebrating their 15th anniversary together on this date.

As Don says: I can't believe it has been 15 years, seems like only yesterday that I was in college at Colorado State University and I met Chris who was in graduate school. He is 10 years older then I am, but we fell in love at first sight and have been together ever since.  He is a great guy. I would love for you guys to meet him someday. Even though I was HIV positive when we met he still wanted to be with me, and he has stood beside me ever since; this is love and devotion at its best.

Well, Don, I doubt anyone could have put it any better. Hearty congratulations and best wishes to both of you on this important day!
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up