GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dons trip  (Read 2800 times)

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
Re: Dons trip
« Reply #4 on: Sun, May 08, 2005, 17:50 »

Dear Don
Travel well, enjoy everything, take it all in and come back and tell us all about it. Take care of yourself, don't tire yourself out too much and just live to the fullest possible.

Peter
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster

donClark

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: Mon, May 02, 2005, 18:41 »

hey guys thought I would check in, I am in LA right  now waiting for my next flight,  so I hope everyone is doing well,  Thanks for bieng so kind guys.

Don

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #2 on: Mon, May 02, 2005, 16:48 »

Dear Don,

thank you for your warm words. It makes me feel sad, when I think about what you are suffering now. I am sure that your partner will help you to make the last years as merry, safe and comfortable as possible. Though this will be not an easy way for you, please continue to look to the world with open eyes and let your heart feel the good things as well. The simple things are the most wonderfull, and to held a baby or a puppy in arms can smooth much of our pain. I wish this travell will bring you both much joyfulness and many new, fresh impressions.

Have a nice trip, guys!   ;D ;D ;D
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

donClark

• Forum member
Dons trip
« Reply #1 on: Mon, May 02, 2005, 05:19 »

hey guys,  I just wanted to say thank you.  You all have been great.  You all have great big hearts.  You are kind and compassionate, you  all have been there for me in my time of need.  When I found out I had cancer on top of my having AIDS. when I told everyone this, when most of us were still over in the Gaykingdom, you all were so supportive, and you deserve a thank you.

I know that my health is not going to get any better, my Doctors have told me, that i may only have bewteen 1 to 2 years. so you see this is why I want this country to work,  because I wont be around to actually live there, but I will be able to say that I helped bring  it to reality.

I love to travel, and my partner and I have traveld the world over during our 15 years together, we have had so much fun, that is why this trip that we are leaving on tommorow is so important because we may ever take another trip together. 

I want this idea to work I want us to work together to bring this to reality, I want to be able to know when I am reborn, that I was able to help do something that will save lives, and create a safe haven for others.  Just like the Dalai lama did when he fled Tibet after China invaded.  we need to work together for the greater good.

I will check in every day when I have access to the internet access,I will take  pics, so I will let you all see my trip as I see it.

AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR BIENG SUCH GOOD FRIENDS AND COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE.
 ;D :D   
Pages: [1]   Go Up