General Forum > Gay Culture

Gay Music

<< < (2/3) > >>

Nozzer:
Has anyone else here heard the Finnish (classical) composer, Einojuhani Rautavaara's setting of James Broughton's ironic gay poems: True and False Unicorn? I can strongly recommend it.

Mogul:
Our little darling Q-Boy participates in the project Gay HipHop which contains links to a couple of groups and some interesting articles.

Feral:
(Edited to remove a band because sample clips are not the same as free downloads. I require at least two complete songs before I'll plug a band.)

Feral:
From 247gay.com:

--- Quote ---Singer Matt Alber will open the 2006 Gay Games in Chicago performing "Beotia," an original song that celebrates the love of ancient Greece’s Sacred Band of Thebes. The song is from Nonchalant, the forthcoming debut album by Alber, an out gay singer and former member of the multi-Grammy winning choral ensemble, Chanticleer.
--- End quote ---

You can hear "Beotia" at Matt Alber's MySpace page. He also has his own site.

Fair warning: no one will be dancing to "Beotia," nor do I expect a thumping house remix of it anytime soon -- DJs can work wonders, but not miracles.

Feral:
(Edited to remove a band that contains no self-identified gay members -- even though they're good.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version