GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from Israel  (Read 4378 times)

Ulmovarda

Re: Hello from Israel
« Reply #5 on: Mon, Jun 02, 2008, 00:15 »

:=V a moses will come and lead us to the promiseland. Believe and the god of love shall deliever us. This promiseland needs to be seen within to become outer for we are the beloved of god.

Feral

• Official Flying Monkey Smiter
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: Sun, Jun 01, 2008, 07:45 »

Your analogy with Joseph is quite apt. I would gently point out that a great deal transpires in between the well and the reconciliation.
Stonewall was a riot.

Ulmovarda

« Reply #3 on: Sun, Jun 01, 2008, 04:26 »

hi everyone

Yes i was reading the forum topic of a gay homeland. I at a young age have seen this vision. I believe one day when the world is more peaceful and GTLB are equal in all ways then its only in time that gay people will group together into one state. Take for example Brighton and San fansico. I wish that we were excepted in the NOW by all.  think the gay comunity needs to  reconect with the diviness of the gay tribe. I call this tribe Joseph Jacobs favorite son. Jospeh brothers were jealous of him and there fathers favortisms towards jospeh. Jacob gave Joseph the rainbow colored coat (rainbow flag) as a loving gift. Then his brothers seeing this became jealous and kidnaped there brother and threw him down a well to be forgoten. This jealousy i see as homophobia and closeted gay people who are represed like poor joseph in the dark well. The end of the story Joseph forgives his brothers and is reunited with his father, reunited with his divine loving father god. I see the church and anti freedom religions as josephs brothers. for that what they are doing are like joseph brothers in the story, they are full of hatred and jealousy, for what else could it be.

I believe that Moses will return within us, for in truth the spirit of moses exsits today as always whether in heaven or on earth or in both world. I believe that all gods are one, and all people are one. For we are as written and know made in the image of god. so i will to believe this. It is also wriitten we have freedom to choose what we do. Then why do the jealous homophobic religious not give us equality. for it is gods will for us to do what we will. So it is up to us as indviduals to do what we feel as right. I believe that religion is personal and cant be forced or banned by state. so if there was a gay holy land i say let it start or be relised and rediscoverd as the bodys temple. the garden in with the temple dwells surely shall be paradise. love making is good for the soul. anything that damages the body is not made in love i feel. Sex between men doesnt have to be anal, i dont believe anal sex is damaging thou. i believe it is natural. Thing like fisting are damaging and i cant see how that can be about love. it doesnt seem as love making to me. I feel that gay people are doing damaging thing to there bodys because they/we have been told that we are not natural, we spread diseses, we are dirty, many cruel words. We are made to feel ashamed and we are made into the lost tribe of joseph in the well waiting to come out of the closet. then when we do we like joseph become slaves and have to live in shame. then with are kindness and strength we become kings, the highs of freedom, we become conected back with the diviness. Then we forgive our brothers and are reunited with our father, jacob our father figue who can be an aspect of a loving father. :)

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #2 on: Wed, Aug 22, 2007, 14:51 »

Hello and a warm welcome to Eli!

Take your time and make yourself familiar with this forum, there are many topics which you might have an idea or two to share with us.
 :Q
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Eli

Hello from Israel
« Reply #1 on: Wed, Aug 22, 2007, 14:38 »

Hi,
where to begin I don't know but at the end I know what I would like to see.
Supporting you at any way I can, I'll start by reading the subjects here :) and response.
Sorry for my bad English from time to time :), if you have anything to ask about the GLBT life
in Israel and Palestine. feel free to do so, back in the history I manage the Israeli pride site and today
fighting at any way I can for equal rights and so on. At my profile you can see Israel-Greece that because
I'm visiting greece from time to time and a member of the greek cultural center, I studied the  ancient greek,
The Helenic empire and the way of living than and now.
like to hear from you,
Eli.
Pages: [1]   Go Up