GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: re posting from Vicky on Yahoo groups  (Read 2991 times)

donClark

• Forum member
Re: re posting from Vicky on Yahoo groups
« Reply #3 on: Wed, Apr 27, 2005, 02:08 »

I will start my research immeditly and get back with you.  I will stay away from any terriotorys that are under communist control or under United States of America control as these two areas would almost be impossible to acheive any from of independance, I though will look at every possible land choice no matter what. I will start tommorow. I am so glad to be able to finally be able to do something constructive to help, not like over at the "old Gaykingdom where all anyone did was argue. Thank you for the oppurtunity to help out.

Don

:o ::) :-* ;D :-* :P

Dear Donald,

thank you for your nice words. :-* Your engagement is highly appreciated and welcome. As you see, we are looking for a territory we could "have" for this project. At the moment the discussion is not very funded, as we just snap some peaces of information from the internet and consider rather theoretical possibility to come there and build up a settlement. Therefore it would be really a big help, if you would make a recherche about suitable areas for our project. The informations which are required are, for example, if the land slip in question does have fresh water, if some kind of agriculture is possible, and (very important!) whether some people and how many already do live there. Very important is the information about the political situation of the country where the territory belongs to and what chances do you see to gain a certain degree of self-administration of this territory.

I wish your health get better and you have the strength to make your travel to India. I appreciate the Dalai Lama, he is a very kind person.

Vicky

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
Re: re posting from Vicky on Yahoo groups
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2005, 13:27 »

Dear Donald,

thank you for your nice words. :-* Your engagement is highly appreciated and welcome. As you see, we are looking for a territory we could "have" for this project. At the moment the discussion is not very funded, as we just snap some peaces of information from the internet and consider rather theoretical possibility to come there and build up a settlement. Therefore it would be really a big help, if you would make a recherche about suitable areas for our project. The informations which are required are, for example, if the land slip in question does have fresh water, if some kind of agriculture is possible, and (very important!) whether some people and how many already do live there. Very important is the information about the political situation of the country where the territory belongs to and what chances do you see to gain a certain degree of self-administration of this territory.

I wish your health get better and you have the strength to make your travel to India. I appreciate the Dalai Lama, he is a very kind person.

Vicky
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

donClark

• Forum member
re posting from Vicky on Yahoo groups
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2005, 04:20 »

Vicky,

This is in response to this posting, you are such a kind man, and I am doing just fine, I am going to be fine with this Cancer and AIDS, I am a tough guy, and I dont plan to give up fighting ever until the last breath leaves my bidy.

I would like to say  that I would like to help with the building of this country, I have plenty of free time and would like to contrubute, I am a great researcher and am very responible, and you all know that I am very  loyal and very agresive when I need to be.  I have a BS in geology and I have taught at Ohio State for FIve years though now I am on Medical leave.  I would love to be on the board you were talking about if you will have me or what you have called the "seven people  for the charted assc"  I want to help in anyway that I can, I right now I am getting ready to go on a trip to India, to Dhamrmashala where the Dalai Lhama lives, to have a private meeting with his Holiness, and to see my  Tibeatan Doctor, who I see every six months, I do Tibeaten medicine along with my regular Doctors here in the states.  I just wanted to say this stuff guys, You all are great and wonderfull people

Don

Dear Donald,

thank you for your warm words. We want to launch this project and
manage it TOGETHER and in a democratic way. :) Each of us can
contribute his special share to this project: everyone can use his
skills and specific abilities. This is our true wealth: our ideas, our
good heart and our faithfulness.

At the moment we would first need the said 7 people which are required
to form the "Chartered Association" in Germany. Please DO NOT send any
money now, we will fix up the financial things properly after we ALL
have discussed and agreed the by-laws and there is a legal basis for
the money-gathering. Besides, at the moment we have not really big