GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Counter Intelligencene against Mindcontrolling  (Read 2665 times)

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
Re: Counter Intelligencene against Mindcontrolling
« Reply #5 on: Thu, Aug 04, 2005, 12:53 »

I cannot help myself, but THIS advice can be helpfull at times, too:

Always carry a pepper spray in your pocket and a baseball bat in your car. Make sure someone first teaches you how to use the latter one properly. ;D ;D ;D
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Solo

• A One-Man Show...
  • Forum member
  • * Gay Super Hero *
    • Scribblings of a Madman...
Re: Re: Counter Intelligencene against Mindcontrolling
« Reply #4 on: Thu, Aug 04, 2005, 08:08 »

Okay...  conduct in public, for the gays that might find it intimidating.  Just BREATHE.  It's not a big deal.  I see some of my queer brothers get on and either look like they're carrying around wads of rolled up hundred-dollar bills, POUNDS of crack... in their systems, or like they're "posturing".  My advice:  Be Yourself.  Don't let anyone change who you on the inside.

If you aren't a polite person, then don't be yourself... be nicer than usual, okay?  M'kay.  If you pass very closely to anyone, say, "Excuse me," or "Pardon me."  Silence is a foul language when brushing along an unsuspecting sista' on the bus.  I've seen UGLY things happen to folks that do this maneuver, when they can't speak a word of English.  Tragic.  If you ever ride the public transport in a foreign country, LEARN HOW TO EXCUSE YOURSELF!  If you think there's greater safety in silence, guess again.  If someone is going to mess with you, they'll find a reason to do so, so just be polite, well-mannered and above all, be yourself.  Don't let fear distort the person you are within; don't let caution cast a shadow on a light that is meant to shine brightly.  Also, I recommend (if you can remember) smiling.  Some folks are in the same boat, or one with a leak.  A smile can make a stranger's day and even make a stranger into a friend.  It's easy to be an introvert, and many times it's preferable, but when you make an effort to put out good energy, you make yourself feel better and someone else, if you're lucky.  If you take a chance and BOMB, get over it and try again with someone else.  The gains outweigh your investment of a smile and a greeting.

Forget about never letting 'em see you cry.  More importantly, NEVER let 'em steal your smile.
Solo, the one and only.

"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."-- Anne Frank (1929-45), German Jewish refugee, diarist, captured and sent to concentration camp.

Solo

• A One-Man Show...
  • Forum member
  • * Gay Super Hero *
« Reply #3 on: Tue, Jul 26, 2005, 05:51 »

Sorry!  Just my naturally inquisitive ways taking control of me.  Now that the mystery has been solved you're all in trouble.  This just means that I'm quite likely to get post-happy and give folks something to talk about.  I think I'll be helpful and make a post on etiquette, for those who aren't certain how to conduct themselves in the ghetto or on the bus, as I often see folks make common blunders that are probably made out of misconceptions and due to innocent unawareness.
Solo, the one and only.

"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."-- Anne Frank (1929-45), German Jewish refugee, diarist, captured and sent to concentration camp.

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 15:34 »

Hm, you wondering why your contribution is here?  ::)  Sorry, you can't rightfully post things just to rise your level! ;D This was definitely trash, no discussion!!! ;D

Fall in love with me? Thankee-thankee-thankee!!! ;D ;D ;D Dear honey, if you would know all my bad habits... ;)
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Solo

• A One-Man Show...
  • Forum member
  • * Gay Super Hero *
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Jul 25, 2005, 13:08 »

Sorry!  It's my OCD.  I gotta see what this "Next Level: 66.67% ( 2 / 3 )" business is all about before I can close this browser, then I gotta' play solitaire until I win, THEN I can go to bed.

Thought I was joking about my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)?  Guess again.
Solo, the one and only.

Pages: [1]   Go Up