General Forum > Gay Homeland - General discussions

Initial program

(1/2) > >>

Vizier:

--- Quote from: Solo on Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 15:09 ---You're telling me?  Americans turn a blind eye to EVERYTHING that paints their past in a shade resembling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  ...

No...  you're absolutely right.  Americans don't know a damn thing.  That's why they're third from last place in terms of public education programs here on the planet Earth.  Third from LAST.  A nation full of dumb @$$e$, if you ask me. 

--- End quote ---

Absolutely true and right you are. The entire New Orleans crisis presently unfolding would be enough to topple any government anywhere else. I tuned into the tube of boobs the other day hoping to hear that la revolution, c'est commence! but alas, alack! no such luck. Despite absolutely incomprehensible, intolerable bumbling by chief boob Dumbya and his posse of hand-picked morons, millions of sheeple continue to adore and revere the chief moron.  New Orleans' mayor C. Ray Nagin had it right when he went on CNN cursing at the Feds yesterday morning, yet strangely, by evening he was cow-towing and saying how everything was just rosey...can you spell "i-n-t-i-m-i-d-a-t-e-d b-y R-e-p-u-b-l-i-g-o-o-n-s"? 

After all, any place where the following passage can be taken seriously and actually as "mainstream viewpoint" (as it has been credited with in some parts) deserves to see the end of itself:

"New Orleans was ripe for collapse. Its dangerous geography, combined with a dangerous culture, made it susceptible to an unfolding catastrophe. Currents of chaos and lawlessness were running through the city long before this week, and they were bound to come to the surface under the pressure of natural disaster and explode in a scene of looting and mayhem. ... Like riotous Los Angeles since the 1960s, New Orleans has been a wasteland of politically correct dysfunction for decades -- public schools so obviously decimated vouchers were proposed this year (and torpedoed by the left), barbaric gangster rap culture no one will confront lest they offend liberal pieties, multiculturalist frauds who empower no one but themselves, and cops neutered by the NAACP and ACLU." - George Neumayr, the executive editor of The American Spectator (a neo-Fascist zine passing itself off and received in some areas as mainstream).

Facit: If you voted for Bush, you deserve everything that is coming!

Solution: Let's accelerate the entire procedure here and get the colonies up and running and the country founded already!  8((

Solo:

--- Quote from: Vizier on Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 14:29 --- Haste does, indeed, usually result in waste.

What do we all think?

I agree that Ben Franklin shouldn't be on the money, ha ha. I never knew he had any anti-Semitic tendencies. I do know that he did say some awfully apropos things that have remained so over two centuries, but so have many others who are not quoted nearly as much, probably because to Americans they are not as familiar as the pater nostra of pithy sayings...

--- End quote ---

You're telling me?  Americans turn a blind eye to EVERYTHING that paints their past in a shade resembling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  July 4th 1776 - Independence Day and the third Thursday of November is Thanksgiving Day; on neither date of "celebration" do Americans acknowledge that they're bullies that pushed Native Americans off THEIR land, they plagued them with their diseases, the lied, cheated, stole and murdered the American Indians...  there's no remorse for their barbarism in kidnapping and enslaving Africans and the list goes on and on...  I'm sure Harriet Tubman was a b!tc# when she was menstrating and Bayard Rustin was a b!tc#y f@g when Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. didn't do as he was advised, but they're far more appropriate figures to put on the face of US currency.  Hell, gimme a $100-bill with Hillary Rodham-Clinton on it any day (not that I have anything against Bill, but we all know who really had her hand up Bill's @$$, calling the shots while throwing her voice.  Hehehehe....

No...  you're absolutely right.  Americans don't know a damn thing.  That's why they're third from last place in terms of public education programs here on the planet Earth.  Third from LAST.  A nation full of dumb @$$e$, if you ask me. 

Vizier:
Hello all... obviously, item 4c in my updated Vicky-list was included as it is an option (as demonstrated by the GLK). I would never embrace it myself, since I think we should all be smoking ganja and dressing in rainbow flags and driving hippy "caravanettes" in circles. (Unfair, none of you know me well enough to recognize pure sarcasm from me when it is offered, I apologize.)

Actually, this entire website and everything you see here came forth out of the minds of Vicky, Guenter and me and the simple notion that there must be a better, more democratic approach to having our own "space." The initial name, Gay Republic, was born partly out of a spirit of rebellion against the Gay Kingdom, which (read the glr homepage for details) seemed a little too dictatorial to us. 

After a while, the idea of colonialization came forth, too, which is one I at first disliked as it smacks, in a way, to me of "ghettoization," which I abhor. It has, however, a lot of positives. If I had to make a vote today on how to proceed, I still think the original idea of possibly buying or convincing some existing nation to "donate" a landmass to us, then eventually declaring our independence and seceding strikes me as a good approach.  However, it is an approach that would possibly take a whole generation to come about, as the best things in life are still created by sowing seeds and watching them grow. Haste does, indeed, usually result in waste.

What do we all think?

I agree that Ben Franklin shouldn't be on the money, ha ha.  I never knew he had any anti-Semitic tendencies. I do know that he did say some awfully apropos things that have remained so over two centuries, but so have many others who are not quoted nearly as much, probably because to Americans they are not as familiar as the pater nostra of pithy sayings...

Solo:

--- Quote from: Vizier on Mon, Aug 22, 2005, 01:11 ---Here is my somewhat expanded take on Mogul's idea of what our next steps must/should be:

1.   Draft and publish our manifesto
2.   Organize regional bases and populate and popularize them
3.   Build up our finances
4.   Investigate all homeland models:
 a.   Independence through real estate purchase
 b.   Independence through diplomatic negotiation
 c.   Independence through acts of secession/war
 d.   The "colonies concept"
 e.   Other concepts/ideas
5.   Homeland decision: Membership in all regions votes on which model it wishes to pursue and how best to achieve that goal
6.   Legal framework (constitution, laws, organizational statutes, plans, project outlines, etc.) are written, approved by membership and put in place
7.   Physical negotiations, purchases, diplomatic acts (depending on decision in Step 5) take place
8.   Homeland achieved!

--- End quote ---

Here's a funny thought.  I was thinking half-jokingly...  (and only half,) what would it take to conquer a (newly declared) nation?  Simple occupation of a land mass?  Take a page from the Americans and pitch your flag up (or piss on part of a rock) and declare it your property?  Since the UK hasn't denied Dale's claim, what are the odds of an Australian citizen pitching our flag on the Coral Sea Island and claiming it a territory of the Gay & Lesbian Republic.  Isn't that how it works?

Unga bunga?!?!?!

Also, on our currency, can we refrain from printing money with questionable characters on the face of it??  Ben Franklin...  great for Electricity...  really!  I love it, but he talked mad $#!t about the Jews and was never strong-armed into an apology, so I *:P'tew:* spit on him for his poor conduct in this regard.

Solo:
All looks good to me.  Personally, I'm not an obvious choice for PR work, but for "the cause" I may be able to swing it.  Any way, I'll give this some careful consideration and make it a point to check out updates daily.  Make sure you don't take over Tonga without me.  I owe them twenty-five generations of occupation, so we can knock out two birds with one stone for me.  ;-) 

And the beat goes on...   :!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version