GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pope is evil  (Read 4451 times)

Solo

• A One-Man Show...
  • Forum member
  • * Gay Super Hero *
    • Scribblings of a Madman...
Re: pope is evil
« Reply #8 on: Sat, Aug 27, 2005, 15:18 »

However, HATE is a destructive feeling... Sometimes I too suffer fits of that emotion due to the christian fundamentalists  >:( but I try to relax as it brings me nowhere. Then I go drink my tea, eat a choco cake or two and then I feel much better. ;)

Heh...  don't even get me started.  I got myself worked up into a tiizzy at some absurdities I saw on a blog the other day.  I made one post and was...  BANNED.  Now the Site Administrator and I go back and forth in email taking jabs at one another. 
"Prove HE does't exist, then."  Me: Prove he does.
"How can you be angry at something that you insist doesn't exist?"  'Heteronormativity' (language is a living thing, so if I use a word, consider it born... AFTER this sentence, hehehe...) doesn't exist either, but I HATE it; what's funnier is this guy does a Bush on me and acts like I never mentioned anything for points that he can't shoot back justification.     http://solololo.blogspot.com  It's currently the top posting.  I had to wait for a couple days to retrieve it from MSN's cache, since he gave me the boot.  I was a real piece of work, I tell ya'.
Solo, the one and only.

"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."-- Anne Frank (1929-45), German Jewish refugee, diarist, captured and sent to concentration camp.

Solo

• A One-Man Show...
  • Forum member
  • * Gay Super Hero *
    • Scribblings of a Madman...
« Reply #7 on: Sat, Aug 27, 2005, 15:01 »

Dead?  Nah...  I'm just being SLOW-LO these days.  I don't even know this Pope's name and I know I hate him.  I wonder if I write another evil mind-controlling letter to Pat Robertson, if he'll encourage folks to kill the Pope too?  I'm telling you... send him moth-balls (for uninals) in little candy boxes and he's so much more agreeable.  I was only kidding in my first letter to him.  What a dumb @$$, I am!  I KNEW I SHOULD'VE WROTE BUSH!!!  *sigh*  Next time!
Solo, the one and only.

"I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart."-- Anne Frank (1929-45), German Jewish refugee, diarist, captured and sent to concentration camp.

Feral

• Official Flying Monkey Smiter
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: Fri, Aug 26, 2005, 04:41 »

If you ask me (and you did), it is a fine idea.  :!!

Thirty days seems reasonable to me.
Stonewall was a riot.

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
« Reply #5 on: Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 14:10 »

Well, this topic died.

We are trying to decide on how to keep the forum current. Viky has made the suggestion (and I have created a topic/area in response) of an "Archive." Generally, I would say that if after 60 days there has been no further discussion in a particular thread, it should be archived. Is that good? Or should it be after 30 days? Archived items will remain accessible in perpetuity but be moved out of the general focus so as to prevent the appearance of the forum of being too cluttered.

Maybe we should all opine on this...
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
« Reply #4 on: Sun, May 01, 2005, 22:00 »

Thankfully Ratty has already said he wishes to be Pope as briefly as possible. He has also indicated his choice of the name Benedict XVI because the preceding Benedicts all served only very short periods. Now if we could only make the Bush's feel the same way....  >turns on universal mind control vibration beam< "Georgie-porgy, you want to resign, resign, resign.... Dickie-bird, you will have a heart attack when Georgie resigns.... DeLay, you will inhale too much bug spray when you hear the news and fall dead on the spot! >mind control beam powered down<
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster

Gunnar

« Reply #3 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2005, 15:24 »

Do we have a new Pope - we, as GLBT people? Or are we less then a minority - devilish and sinful, not able or ready to control ourselves, as Benedict XVI wants to make us believe?
Does the gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community now have a new, spiritual leader to follow with a good conscience?

The white smoke, which was visible in Vatican City at 1804 local time, surprised experts as well as all others. Only a very few people were right with their bets on former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger.

Benedict XVI was always an opponent of equal rights. That means equal rights for women as well as equal rights for gays. He is the one not only to continue the work of John Paul II, but become even worse. One should not forget that he was the Chief of the Faith Congregation in the Vatican, and this post had another name in the history: High Inquisition.

The choice of the name is pretty insightful. Looking up Benedict XV, I found he was a missionary. The same is true for the new Pope. He is defending the pure form of the christian doctrine - that means he is an ultra-conservative head of this 1.1 billion member church.

He will not support the fight against AIDS, as long as condoms are part of it. He will not be a Pope for the GLBT people's pleasure. People have a divided opinion on him. He is accepted, of course, by George W. Bush, as well as by the very most African Nations.

And he could be a bitter setback for the gay rights movement in the world.
21. 04.2005 19:14 MET by gaynewsboard
 1 comments

by latincomments @ 22.04.2005 21:18 MET
In 1986 as Cardinal, Joseph Ratzinger delivered a Letter to the Bishops of the Catholic Church on the Pastoral Care of Homosexual Persons. He said, "Although the particular inclination of the homosexual person is not a sin, it is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil."

The Vatican's Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith website, directed by Cardinal Ratzinger, includes the following statement: "Those who would move from tolerance to the legitimization of specific rights for cohabiting homosexual persons need to be reminded that the approval or legalization of evil is something far different from the toleration of evil."

Comment: The devil lives inside of those people who belive in his existence.

Additional Note:

Don,

don't offend Bush by saying the pope would be as bad as Bush. The poor President of the USA is not as bad as the "Papa Ratzi"(Sun). The Pope is far more worser.... >:(

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2005, 12:33 »

Yep, Ratzinger was the real driving power behind the Vatican's ressentiments against gay and lesbian people.

Are you aware that this man was the "Great Inquisitor"? I know, they call it a little bit different nowadays, but the job as such was the same: look out for heretics and make them silent, judge what is wrong and what is right and condemn everyone who dares to live at his own judgment.

The choice of Ratzinger was a bad day for the world, but it maybe will move more people out of the church, and that is GOOD.  ;) It was disturbing, that all the kings, presidents and ministers went to Vatican to bend theire head in front of the new pope. Only the Netherlands Royals stayed away.

However, HATE is a destructive feeling... Sometimes I too suffer fits of that emotion due to the christian fundamentalists  >:( but I try to relax as it brings me nowhere. Then I go drink my tea, eat a choco cake or two and then I feel much better. ;)
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

donClark

• Forum member
pope is evil
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Apr 25, 2005, 04:37 »

I am not a man who hates people but I hate the pope and all he stands for, he has been the pope for all of three minutes and he is allready attacking gay people, I think he is as bad as bush
Pages: [1]   Go Up