Coral Sea Café > External Members Forum

The Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea Islands

<< < (2/5) > >>

Piper:

--- Quote from: Sally on Fri, Jan 20, 2006, 00:27 ---It wont be a freakish also ran as reports in the press in Australia confirm that filming an interviewing with HIM Dale is to take place from Feb 07, 2006, both in Brisnane, Australia and out at the Kingdom. I would hardly think the Administrators of the Kingdom would allow or agree to have the Kingdom or its Sovereign to be filmed as a "freakish also ran" Good on them I say, at least someone is doing something rather than sitting in
chat groups moaning.
Sally

--- End quote ---

Sally, as I can find no recent reference to HIM Dale in any Australian press report I'd appreciate it if you would be kind enough to inform us which media reported these things and the date of said reports. Curious minds would like to read it for themselves. Thanks ever so much.

Mogul:
Any spam using false identities and e-mail adresses from other people will be deleted and the IP blocked for 365 days. If you desire to post here a counter-statement, youse your own name and your own e-mail adress.

Mogul:

--- Quote from: Sally on Fri, Jan 20, 2006, 22:47 ---Why then did a message keep coming up saying "You have been blocked from commenting on this subject" and I have only been allowed just now to post comments?
Sally

--- End quote ---

No idea, probably you were posting from a blocked IP which was used for posting spam before?

Sally:
Why then did a message keep coming up saying "You have been blocked from commenting on this subject" and I have only been allowed just now to post comments?
Sally

Mogul:
I have merged all 3 threads about the new "Gay & Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea" initiated by Sally & Co. into one thread. I hope this goes OK with everybody now.

@ "Sally": Say what you want to say - there is no political censoreship here, but I remind you of some simple rules:

* No use of abusive language towards any memer of this forum,
* No posts usung other people's names in malitious intentions,
* No spam (= permanently posting the same or senseless material in order to overflow the board),
* No instigation to criminal activities or approval of such activities.
All contributions meeting these criterions are being deleted and the IP's blocked. If you have some interest to further post in this forum, you must follow the above simple rules, as any other user too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version