General Forum > Politics

International gay cooperation and solidarity

<< < (5/5)

K6:

--- Quote from: Mogul on Mon, Jan 23, 2006, 09:11 ---Gay separatists/separationists are at present not organized properly: to this day there is no serious entity formally existing. Any effort into this direction should be started rationally and on the least common basis - administration of activities and resources. The internet can be widely used for discussions and place for information, the activities as such should be performed in the real world, of course. The proposed organization can devote itself to further elaboration of possible strategies for gay self-determination and popularization of the idea as such. With time, a camp and a permanent settlement could be established for experimental purposes (just a suggestion). 

--- End quote ---

1) Action on site alone counts.The internet is only the place to exchange information about experimentation in different places and under
various conditions,by gays living in different countries.

2) Trying to establish now a gay independent State does not represent a proximate and realistic goal.

3) Anything we try to establish now will be parallel to existing heterosexual State organizations.It may encompass tasks and procedures which do not require a State apparatus for their implementation.Like for instance the drafting and implementation of a definition of who is gay.Such a deed,not constituting yet a physical action,will not lend itself at being stopped by some other physical action.

4) Nationalism is premature,and might not correspond exactly to what we are.It is a romantic idea,good to whip up the passions of people including gays.But it might prove to be only the icind on the cake,whereas our idea is to bake a cake (= a State like organization).We might
be something more than a nation,for there exist international aspects and also assets of ours which cannot be neglected by us in a struggle for self-determination.

5) Upon experimentation on site and in everyday life,and following exchanges of results,different trends of thinking may appear which may
correspond to future and different gay political parties.As for myself,I am only a gay separatist,not really a gay nationalist despites appearances
to the contrary.I may seem at times passionate,but it s because I am familiar with political propaganda.

K6

Mogul:
The international cooperation of gays and lesbians has made certain progresses in the last years. I refere here to a particularly successfull organization called "International Lesbian and Gay Association", operating in 90 countries and representing more than 400 member organizations. The website of the organisation is: http://ilga.org/ (a funny pro-adoption TV ad is also available here).

Gay separatists/separationists are at present not organized properly: to this day there is no serious entity formally existing. Any effort into this direction should be started rationally and on the least common basis - administration of activities and resources. The internet can be widely used for discussions and place for information, the activities as such should be performed in the real world, of course. The proposed organization can devote itself to further elaboration of possible strategies for gay self-determination and popularization of the idea as such. With time, a camp and a permanent settlement could be established for experimental purposes (just a suggestion). 

K6:
The gay separatist group I have the honour of representing in the alt.politics.micronations usenet group has published today january 22,2006 and in Message # 29 of its sector of activity in English a sort of introduction to the notion of international gay cooperation and solidarity.The discussion  may continue in the present forum.That discussion is openned to English speakers,as well as to native Spanish and French speakers either by way of the proper subdivision (multilingual section) of the present forum,or in alt.politics.micronations.

K6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version