GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Executive Committee Conference  (Read 4219 times)

K6

• Forum member
Re: Executive Committee Conference
« Reply #4 on: Sun, Mar 12, 2006, 17:29 »

Thank you, K6! :) We shall bespeak the advertising strategies in the EC. It is, however, not easy to reach our audience - with a good portion of luck we might draw attention from popular online magazines as well.

If we are to play the role which suits an international political actor as a people,we cannot disinterest ourselves of international politics.A participation in general political forums would be timely here.I have myself no professionnal or academic capacity to do so.But on another hand,I have acquired a considerable amount of knowledge as a self-taught individual.I am quite willing to do my part.

K6

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #3 on: Sun, Mar 12, 2006, 02:57 »

Thank you, K6! :) We shall bespeak the advertising strategies in the EC. It is, however, not easy to reach our audience - with a good portion of luck we might draw attention from popular online magazines as well.
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

K6

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: Sun, Mar 12, 2006, 01:17 »

If there are any topics that the members would like the Executive Committee to consider in it's upcoming meeting, it will be necessary for this wish to be made clear. You may post your suggestions in this thread. Alternatively, you may send them to me in a private message. In any event, suggestions that are not brought to my attention will, of course, not be on the agenda at all. Mind-reading is not one of the powers at my disposal.

:+

Yes,upon reflexion there is a topic I`d appreciate if it were considered.

The administrators and regulars of this forum should advertize it.For example in those other internet political forums in which they participate themselves,especially their regional ones.

I participate myself in usenet political forums such as fr.soc.politique and qc.politique (in French).When occasions arise,I mention this forum,so
as to draw people here.

K6 

Feral

• Official Flying Monkey Smiter
  • Administrator
Executive Committee Conference
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Mar 07, 2006, 12:39 »

If there are any topics that the members would like the Executive Committee to consider in it's upcoming meeting, it will be necessary for this wish to be made clear. You may post your suggestions in this thread. Alternatively, you may send them to me in a private message. In any event, suggestions that are not brought to my attention will, of course, not be on the agenda at all. Mind-reading is not one of the powers at my disposal.

:+
Stonewall was a riot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up