GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A gracious hello...  (Read 3416 times)

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
Re: A gracious hello...
« Reply #2 on: Sat, Dec 09, 2006, 00:26 »

Welcome back on the stage of gay nationalism!  :=V
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
A gracious hello...
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Dec 08, 2006, 08:42 »

Hello all members here at the GLR Forum. I am Vizier, your exalted and humble webmaster (although I have been very inactive in this and any other roles for some time now, hats off to Mogul   8(( for filling in so wonderfully).

After nearly a year of turbulence  :R in my life, including a move from the U.S. back to Europe, and therein a move from the Czech Republic to Germany, my life appears to be gradually, slowly stabilizing once more, which may provide me with ample time to turn my attentions back to this wonderful organization and its membership, to get to know each and every one of you in a more personal way, and perhaps to forge a few new friendships here.

Should you need advice on any of the issues presented here at the Forum, don't hesitate to contact any of the leading members - that would be Mogul, Feral or me, Vizier - anytime. We will be happy to answer any and all questions as quickly and succinctly as possible.

And if you, too, have been silent for too long - here or elsewhere - remember: SILENCE=DEATH, so get talking, posting, enjoying!

More about me personally (a lot of it absolutely in fun and unseriously) may be found at my personal website, www.thelastbaron.com. Enjoy.

Vizier  :T

Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up