GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: International Day of Mourning?  (Read 2536 times)

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
Re: International Day of Mourning?
« Reply #4 on: Tue, Jul 12, 2005, 00:18 »

Hello boyzzz - I made it past the international day of mourning. Am looking in from my new place in Rhode Island, where I now need to find work and a new digs (am staying with internetless friends)... hugs to all, the newly aged Vizier
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster

sccherokee

« Reply #3 on: Fri, Jun 17, 2005, 19:26 »

Oh my, Vizier!  A whole fifty!   That must be just awful to be fifty.  Let me think a minute. What WAS it like to be fifty?  ;)  Geeze!  That was so long ago, I can't remember what it WAS like .  :'(  Age is just a state of mind - the state in which the mind tells the body "hey you can take all night to do what you used to be able to do all night." Don't let it get you down.  Just look at it as being half way to 'old age.'  Best of luck for the next fifty and have a nice birthday!

Regards.
sccherokee

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
« Reply #2 on: Fri, Jun 10, 2005, 06:35 »

Dear me, armes, altes Preußenhuhn!* Shall we ever populate Kerguelen and have more than 365 quys there, we will have as many national mournig days as there are rainy ones there.  ;D  Isle of Despair, full of mid-thirties mourning about their mid-twenties, and mid-twenties mourning about their pre-adolescence...

Yiek, let me out here! I am in a wrong movie!!! ;D ;D ;D

P.S. I have looked into my dictionary for the meaning of the expression "post bail on someone"... Take a look into our "Financial reports" section and you will know better! ;D

----------
* old prussian chicken
« Last Edit: Fri, Jun 10, 2005, 06:58 by Mogul »
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Vizier

• Vizier, Your WebMaster
  • Global Moderator
  • Bok-bok-bok!
    • Vizier's Homepage
International Day of Mourning?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Jun 09, 2005, 20:00 »

June 30. I creep closer to 50. Ugh. I am planning to stay in bed with the covers over my head. After several hours of that, I will go out and dance around in the nude and sprinkle faerie dust on everything and shout "29 again, 29 again!" and see if anyone believes me... of course, I am hoping you will all post bail for me.
Having recently escaped the bowels of East Germany, I remain

VIZIER, your exalted yet most humble WebMaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up