GLR Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Read "Sixteen Propositions" by Michael Denneny in our online-Library!
 http://library.gayhomeland.org/0003/EN/index.htm

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good bye  (Read 2525 times)

Mogul

• Viktor Zimmermann
  • Administrator
  • Guru
Re: Good bye
« Reply #2 on: Thu, Sep 08, 2005, 17:38 »

Gunnar,

what is wrong here? Do we prohibit someone from expressing his/her opinion? Do we highjack member's accounts and post contributions in their names? Do we collect money from someone by wrong promises? Do we prohibit someone from gaining a responsible position in forum or in the association?   

You accused me of "tyrany" because I fixed the (preliminary) deadlines for submitting of new suggestions for discussions on the statutes. The suggested 2-week period seems not too short for me... Though I see a possibility of me having made an mistake, there was a need to give the discussions a time frame. The new suggested deadline is September 10, 2005 and there are still 3 days left to bring in your suggestions. Upon request, no explanation for you demands for additional time were presented, neither did you tell us any alternative time point which would satisfy you. There was any possible help offered to you to submit your suggestions, indeed I spent some of my time to translate your old suggestions into English, you would just need to edit them by yourselfe and post them into the discussion thread. As for the discussion deadline, a poll was started for group members to decide upon the suggested deadline. This is the stand of the day about your official accusations on the subject of tyrany and lack of democracy.

Behind the curtons, the things are looking as follows: You have manifoldly changed my textes in the forum news in wrongfull intention without notifying me of these actions. You were asked not to perform such actions in future anymore as I regard this as clear acts of censoreship. You were asked to use normal ways to express your critics, e.g. throgh posting in forum, using the telephone or by e-mail. I also let you know, that I will accept any vote on my part by majority, shall there be a wish to replace me in position of (inofficial) secretary. For 4 days you refuse any communication, you do not unswer my e-mails and do not participate in discussions over the by-laws, though the thread is open for 2 weeks now. What is the true motivation of your performance?

Again, you were offered all legal possibilities to participate in the forum and induce any decision. Non of us has shown a slightest motion to restrict your rights or prohibit you from expressing your opinion. Neither a single text of you was censored or deleted. As an administrator of this forum you had the highest possible means to influence the discussions and the work of the association in this stage. Even upon your repeatedly censoreship upon my textes in the Forum News section you were not sanctioned. First as you have deleted my administrator's rights on September 6 and some further amok actions on your side were to be feared, we decided to adjust your rights to those of a Global Moderator - still a very fortunate position. You are at the moment in the same position as a forum administrator - but you cannot delet or modify other's profiles, neither can you delete or modify post's and permissions.

As you wish your profile to be deleted, your wish shall be granted of course. First we will check, what consequences such a step will have - it would be a pity when all your contribution would disappear. No need to call for a lawyer...
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right!" Salvor Hardin

Gunnar

Good bye
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Sep 08, 2005, 16:19 »

Something is wrong in here, you may find out by yourself. I retire from my post as administrator in this Forum and want to be deleted from the userlist. As German law applies here, I can force that by legal means - and I will do. Bottom line. You have 24 hours left to delete my account.
Pages: [1]   Go Up